Header Ads

Lonely Poem: Lonely Heart


I gaze out to the stars in heaven

A million souls gathered
They seem to be in good company
We never see the tragic truth

Each star stands on its own
Crowded by strangers
Not another star caring for another
I share the pain of the star

I watch a thousand people pass me by
Never giving a second glance
An unimportant being in their life
They hardly notice my presence

My heart is broken
Held together by will
I want to live
Even if I will never know love again

A rambling fool to some
A curious wander to others
The truth of me is hardly known
No one truly wants to know

In all honesty
I am alone in my heart
Knowing the path I walk on
Was not built for two

I will continue to wander
Observing history as it passes
Maybe one day to my surprise
Love and hope will prove me wrong...


No comments

Powered by Blogger.