Header Ads

Lonely Poem: The Lonely Traveler

I have travelled far and wide. 
In search of peace beside.
I have seen creatures big and strange.
From creepy crawlers to trees and grange. 


I have seen beautiful women all around.
In search of love, nowhere to be found.
I have seen birds that sing all day.
Their song without a scar or nay.



I have seen men risking their lives in honor.
Their brides sitting and crying in a corner.
I have seen babies crying for a drop of milk.
Covered in some old ladies warm silk.



I have seen children play in their darkest hour.
Even though dead are their mother and father.
I have seen people cry for silly things.
For a bottle of whiskey or a bee sting.



I have seen a world of endless possibilities.
But not men with simple abilities.
In this miniscule world of glitz and fashion.
Not even one heart with an endless passion.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.